For the Parents
Although most structured learning takes place in the confines of the school, that doesn’t mean that parents cannot have an active role in their children’s education. On the contrary, parents can encourage, motivate, and even influence their kids to do well in school.
Play Group To Class II : 7:30 A.M. - 11:00 A.M.
Class III TO X : 11:30 A.M. - 04:00 P.M.
Principle : Mon - Fri 9:30 A.M. - 2 P.M.
Head Mistress : 9:00 A.M. to 1 P.M.
Teacher Incharge : 8:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
Note- Any Other Time By Appointment Only
1. At the stroke of the bell at 7:30 a.m., all must fall in line immediately and form the lines for the assembly where they will recite Prayer and subsequently move silently to their class- rooms.
2. All are expected to speak in ENGLISH in SCHOOL.
3. Utmost cleanliness must be observed in school premises. Throwing litter, pieces of paper, seeds and skins of fruits is strictly prohibited. Use of dustbins provided, should be made for this.
4. Writing or scribbling on walls and desk, benches or anywhere else is strictly prohibited.
5. Any kind of damage done by pupils to the school equipment's, furniture, building etc. will have to make good and penalty shall be decided by the Principal.
6. Strict regularity, implicit obedience, politeness, courtesy in speech and conduct and cleanliness of books, dress and person are rigidly insisted upon.
7. Silence must be observed in the corridors and on the stairs during class hours. They should not be found talking in between periods.
8. No book (other than Text or Library books), newspapers or periodicals must be brought to School. Any objectionable literature found in possession of the student justifies dismissal.
9. The school shall not be held responsible for books, money, clothes and other articles that are lost. Students must look after their own things. It is not advisable for pupils to have money, Valuable articles or jewelry with them. Harmful or lethal objects should not be brought to school. Beware, it is criminal to carry harmful or lethal objects.
10. Fancy watches are not allowed to be worn in the school and will be confiscated. Students from Std. VII only will be allowed to wear wrist watches.
11. Mobile Phones are not permitted in the school premises. Any student found carrying a mobile phone, the phone will be confiscated and a heavy penalty will be levied on the parents.
12. Birthdays are not celebrated in the school by distributing sweets or any kind of presents.
13. Pupils are answerable to the School Authorities for their conduct both in and even outside the School. Hence misbehavior in public places and conveyance is punishable.
14. A student who is unwell should not be sent to school. In case of emergency, medical fees and transport charges will be borne by the parents. Students suffering from contagious or infectious diseases are not permitted to attend the school.
15. Any sort of complaints/suggestions regarding school matters should be handed over to the Principal and not to the class teachers.
16. Any correspondence by the parents should be on a separate application/note on a full scape paper and must be sent in an envelope.
17. Parents or Guardians can request a meeting with the teacher only with the prior permission of the Principal and should never approach the teacher directly in the classroom.
18. For breach of any school rules, a student may be fined or otherwise punished at the discretion of the Principal.
19. An Green Card is Issued to student for important reasons. Old student must have their Green card renewed in every academic year. Parents must bring the Green card of their words at the time of taking home. The Green card supplied by the school should be deposited to school office for the Principal signature after filling in and affixing a recent passport size photo of the student in school Uniform within 7 days of the commencement of the new session.
1. All students must attend the school Assembly.
2. Late comers should bring a note of explanation from their parents.
3. Students must bring books according to the specified time- table. They must see that all books are neatly covered and labeled.
4. Students are strictly forbidden to leave the school premises at unusual times. In case of emergency / sickness an application should be made to the Principal seeking permission.
5. Students must not run around inside the school building. They must observe silence while walking through the corridors or while going up and down the staircase.
6. Students/Parents should avoid offering gifts or presents to any of the staff at any time.
7. Students are required to attend a minimum of 80% of classes in one academic year. tudents falling short of attendance will not be allowed to appear in the annual examination.
1. All students must wear only prescribed uniform on all weekdays without making any alterations. It should always be clean.
2. Coloured dress is allowed only on Birthdays for Std. I to IV and on other occasions as and when announced by the school. 5th Std. onwards students are not allowed to wear coloured dress on ANY OCCASION.
3. The nails of the children will be checked on every Monday. They should be properly trimmed and kept clean. Nail painting of any kind is strictly prohibited.
4. Tattoos, bangles, goggles, fancy pins, mehndi, etc. are strictly not allowed to be worn in the school.
5. Boys must have a regular crew-cut. The student boys are not allowed to grow either moustaches or beard. The girls can arrange their hair in 1 or 20 braids and tie them up with white ribbon or 2 pony tails with white ribbon. White hair band must be used for short hair.
1. Pupil will face suspension from classes and will marked absent if they are not present on last working day/reopening day/both days, before/after vacation.
2. Irregular or insufficient attendance may prevent promotion- a minimum attendance of 80% required.
3.School does not accept any responsibility for pupils left in the premises after 1.45p.m.
4.All complaints must be sent in writing.
5. Absence must be recorded in the column provided.
The Principal reserve the right to:
1. Suspend attendance.
2. Promote or detain students.
3. Demand withdrawl of any pupil who frequently breaks school rules or whose conuct is injurious to the moral tone of the school in any manner.
4. Change the existing rules.
1. Admission fees or Monthly fees once paid is not refundable.
2. The school charges, payable monthly, must be paid before 15th of each month and shall cover the entire session comprising of twelve months. Fees for the holiday months must be cleared before the publication of annual reports. 4.
3. Monthly fees must be paid on or before 15th of each month. Payment thereafter during the same month will be accepted with late fee of Rs. 30/-. The fine will be Rs. 30/- for each successive month cumulatively till the date of payment.
4. A student who fails to pay consecutively three months and whose parents have failed to submit application expressing their inability will be struck off the rolls in the fourth month or he/she may not be allowed to sit for the examinations.
5. Students will be required to obtain a "no dues" certificate from the Accountant / Administrative officer to receive their final promotion report from their respective class teacher.
1. From class I to Class X, the examination system is bases on continuous and comprehensive evaluation during whole of the academic year.
2. Marks and Grade conversion table:- %Marks Range Letter Grade Definition
a) 90-100 A Excellent
b) 70-89 B Very Good
c) 50-69 C Good
d) 40-49 D Average
e) 00-39 E Poor
3. A student getting Grade E in one or two subject (s), he/she will be required to take retest in the concerned subject(s) and will be promoted to the next class only if he/she gets a grade above E, (A-D) in the concerned subject.
4. Students getting Grade 'E' in more the two subjects will not be promoted to the next class.
5. A student who misses examination will not be allowed to appear for it at a later date.
6. Students falling in a class for two consecutive years will not be continued in the school.
To Parents & Guardian
The parents always retain their rights and duties in the education of their children even through they delegate them in part to the school. The active support and co-operation of parents in all cases shall be considered indispensable to the success of the child. Parents / Guardians are requested to co-operate with the school authorities in the following manners:
1. By ensuring regularity and completion of home-work. 2. 3.
2.By developing habits to maintain neatness and cleanliness in all respects.
3. Teachers may not be interviewed without permission from the Principal.
4. Half-a-day's leave is not normally granted, in case of any emergency request must be personally made by parents.
Any change of address / telephone no. must be notified in writing.
The student's age must confirm to the table below for admission to:-
P. G. 2 yrs to 3 yrs
Mont-A 3 yrs to 3 yrs 6 months
Mont-B 3 yrs to 4 yrs 6 months
K. G. 4 yrs 5 yrs 6 months
I. 5 yrs to 6 yrs 6 months
II. 6 yrs to 7 yrs 6 months
III. 7 yrs to 8 yrs 6 months
IV. 8 yrs to 9 yrs 6 months
V. 9 yrs to 10 yrs 6 months
VI. 10 yrs to 11 yrs 6 months
VII. 11 yrs to 12 yrs 6 months
VIII. 12 yrs to 13 yrs 6 months
IX. 13 yrs to 14 yrs
On 1st April of the academic year.
Assessment & Promotion
First Unit Test 20 20
First Assessment Marks 80 80
Annual Assessment Marks 100 100
Final Assessment Marks 200 200
For promoting, a student will be required to obtain a minimum of 40% marks in all subjects. A student must appear in all assessment examinations.
The academic year of the school will be from April to March. Use of unfair means even if discovered at a later date will be considered serious misconduct. The student will be awarded 0 (zero) in that particular Paper. If such misconduct is repeated, she may be expelled from the school.
The promotion of the students will be finalized by academic council of the school in consultation with the subject teacher/ class teacher. The decision taken by the Principal shall be final.
Dismissal & Withdrawal
1. Before withdrawing a student from the school, one month's notice is to be paid given or one month's fee with R.s. 140 (extra) in lieu of notice is to be paid.
2. No certificate will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full and that too only on receipt of a written application to the Principal from the parents/guardian in the school hours.
(There are three vacations during the year)
1. The Summer Vacation (May-June)
2. The Puja Vacation (October)
3. The Winter Vacation (December-January)
Specific dates will be mentioned prior to holidays.